A bootfoot wader for warmth and GORE-TEX® breathability + durability you can count on for cold-weather wading.
Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, our men’s G3 Guide Bootfoot Vibram®-soled Wader is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river. Legendary Simms durability meets three- and four-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river, and you can say goodbye to cold, wet feet thanks to the rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a grid fleece lining. Stud-compatible Vibram soles offer trusted grip in and around the water, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand
- Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper, Four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat and legs
- Removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Zippered chest pocket; Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
- Low-profile belt loops with 2” stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5” suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability and wading performance in extreme weather
- Boots fully-lined and insulated with 7-mm neoprene and grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort and moisture-management
- Anatomically-shaped last and removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
- Vibram® ldrogrip rubber, self-cleaning lugs and multidirectional edges for maximum underwater traction
- Independent ESS plates for durability and confident deep-water footing
Det finns inga recensioner än.