A guide-quality wading boot that provides the support, traction and durability you need to negotiate varied river beds and the trails that get you there day in and day out.
Time spent on the river is knowledge. And the more time you spend on the river, the more your gear needs to perform at a high level. Our G3 Guide™™ Boot is designed with working guides in mind. This means the support, traction and durability that 200-plus days on the river demand. The boot features big-time ankle support and an enhanced feel underfoot to help you get to hard-to-reach places. Our Rivertread®™ build gives you more feeling under your boot, so the unseen becomes easier to navigate without compromising on the overall support or traction of the boot. With proven durability to handle the wear and tear of hiking and wading day in and day out, the G3 Guide™™ Boot gives your confidence to move across rocky river bottoms anywhere in the world
- Waterproof nubuck leather & lace‐to‐toe upper
- High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Molded external TPU heel counter & heel clip
- Dual‐density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception
Det finns inga recensioner än.